Anyone know about Dubai

IronPatriot

Well my dad got this job around Arabia and so this place is supposed to be the greatest city in the world breaking a whole bunch of records like:

-tallest building
-biggest mall
-biggest theme park

and much much more
HERE IT IS

Edit: HERE is a link to my dad's blog

YEah, watched a show on National Geographic about how they made that giant palm island... Did you know it's made entirely out of sand and rocks?

Sarge Christi

Well, it's a pretty nice place, I can tell ya.
Lots of people in Singapore travel there. Least, a lot of white people in Singapore do, lol.
You'll like it there, super nice.
You're lucky.

Doom

Been there, done that :p .

Ill have to say myself, the place was pretty impressive, but I have never ever seen a city like that before. The ENTIRE skyline of buildings is like New York under construction. Its all cranes :p, Very tall cranes. I did get some pictures while we passed by there, and I got a limited edition of BF2142 while I was there, 1 of 2000 I guess.

-Doom

colmon 9

Doom said:
Been there, done that :p .

Ill have to say myself, the place was pretty impressive, but I have never ever seen a city like that before. The ENTIRE skyline of buildings is like New York under construction. Its all cranes :p, Very tall cranes. I did get some pictures while we passed by there, and I got a limited edition of BF2142 while I was there, 1 of 2000 I guess.

-Doom
did you travel the world or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

IronPatriot

Sarge Christi said:
Well, it's a pretty nice place, I can tell ya.
Lots of people in Singapore travel there. Least, a lot of white people in Singapore do, lol.
You'll like it there, super nice.
You're lucky.
Well I haven't been there yet but my dad is as we speak working there. We're probably going to move there in a couple of months but what I was really hoping was that I could find anyone who lives there.

Ostrich

Jr Member
OOO Dubai I read about about some structures their building there, like a giant Archipelago of the world It's amazing! Is your dad an engineer?

IronPatriot

Ostrich said:
OOO Dubai I read about about some structures their building there, like a giant Archipelago of the world It's amazing! Is your dad an engineer?
No he's a pilot. But do you wanna here something weird. Okay my dad is in this office building and so he sees this vending machine but it isn't a regular vending machine it's actually a vending machine for ipods you get to choose your type color and everything I'll see if I can get some pics.

Doom

Haha, yes I remember seeing one of those! I think I took some pictures with my phone. I will have to see if I can find them if you don't.

-Doom

Cadet

Executive Officer & RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
IronPatriot said:
No he's a pilot. But do you wanna here something weird. Okay my dad is in this office building and so he sees this vending machine but it isn't a regular vending machine it's actually a vending machine for ipods you get to choose your type color and everything I'll see if I can get some pics.
I saw one of those at an airport. I think it was the Orlando airport.