Anyone Need A Logo Created?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5N0WM4N

Jr Member
Hey 405th, I'm offering my services to create logos for your armor! I have ALL of the stock Halo 3 backgrounds and emblems, and can do any combination of those. So if your interested....

Well... I did a little web crawling and found this emblem generator

it can create an emblem at about 119 pixels (it says it can go up to 255, but don't trust it), if you have emblems at a higher resolution, that's great! Save's people trouble from having to enlarge these tiny things.

They're alot larger than 119 pixels, and they're great quality, here's one i made for myself..

Cgamesstarburst.jpg

Awesome!

Could you make one of my avatar, 5N0WM4N? I'm going try to put it on my armor (eventually).

What do you mean by you create logos for armor? Do you just design it or do you make physical logos to put on armor?

The reason I ask is that I work at a place that makes vinyl decals that should be able to be used on armor. If anybody's interested I may be able to make and sell custom logos for members to put on their armor to match their logos in game. I'll be asking Adam if it's okay to do this first of course, but i was just curious what you meant by "create".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back