Anyone that can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N11

I would like to know a price range for a set of halo 4 recon armor that is 3D print and painted. if you can please contact me.

Hello. Are you inquiring about the price for general information, or are you actually looking to purchase a suit?

If you are looking to purchase a suit, the more appropriate place to start a "Want To Buy" thread would be in the Marketplace section of the Forums.

Hello. Are you inquiring about the price for general information, or are you actually looking to purchase a suit?

If you are looking to purchase a suit, the more appropriate place to start a "Want To Buy" thread would be in the Marketplace section of the Forums.

For the general information N11 you'll be looking at the 10+kg of filament range and then adhesives, fillers, paints and other finishing products which will probably land you in the $300-$400 range for materials and a couple months of your sanity as a baseline. Then there's things like the under suit and electronics to consider so it all depends on how fancy you want to get.

• Mostly general info but if seems to be something of interest I will move to want to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back