Anyone wanna join the Nerd props team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdtron99

Hi, i'm starting up a team of prop builders to team up with and work together with. there are little to no requirements, the only requirements are you MUST have at least one current build going on and you MUST have pictures of it/ them to offer. and one last requirement is that if you join, you must NOT abuse facebook page priveleges. (i.e no swearing, no innapropriate images etc.) also, you must state who you are after you post using the facebook page

all slots are full, will add more in the future

1: nerdtron99

2: Connor Xfor

3: AugmentedHuman013

4:Chainsaw ninja

5:Willis

6: Kamatize

7: Halo 3 Props​

I'd love to join, but my first project is kind of still in the planning stage, but is definitely going to happen. Maybe when I get going with it and have some progress to report, I'll join

I'll join I have a few things in the works from My MA5 and sniper rifle to my Odst build5

I'd love to join this group. I'm planning my first project now, but I've been a LARPer for several years and have made various costumes for that. Nothing to the level of what I've seen here so far, but I definitely feel that I can up my game.

I've started a Halo 4 MC build. I have pictures but nothing on my page. But when you open more spots I can show you pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back