ANYONE WANT TO MAKE ME ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
AoBfrost said:
You should PM someone who's banner you like and ask for one similar to it.

but i haven't seen that many of any body's cause I'm a noob and i just joined yesterday. but if u want ideas from me so u know how to make one for me just PM me i don't BITE, LoL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... this being your first thread, you should realize that the first impression your giving us is that your a needy person who is going to ask for everything to be done for them.

Very true.

Also, I will not make one for you, if you want results, make your own, thats how I learned to photoshop images, thank goodness for cs2. (maybe I should upgrade to cs3?)

AoBfrost said:
Very true.

Also, I will not make one for you, if you want results, make your own, thats how I learned to photoshop images, thank goodness for cs2. (maybe I should upgrade to cs3?)

You should, CS3 rocks!

Actually, I bought it already, but never installed, your post inspired me to install it finally, and yes, it is that good. Better than cake indeed. The new icons, fancy new layout, faster load times, and faster fast, I love it.

BullDog PM me.
here is a banner i did for a forum (open it to full size, when its minimised it looks really rubbish just take a look =] )
bannerfor360evo.jpg

this is funny...out of all the people with skills of image editing, im one of the many that know how but suck horribly at it; i mean, cmon, so many effects and i only know 2 of the millions of them. yet, the irony is, i taught image editing in school in place of my teacher, cuz he knew nothing about gimp and i did...taught how to make animations too. i guess, in a land where everyone is deaf, the one that isnt is the king.

MC PwN 3R said:
this is funny...out of all the people with skills of image editing, im one of the many that know how but suck horribly at it; i mean, cmon, so many effects and i only know 2 of the millions of them. yet, the irony is, i taught image editing in school in place of my teacher, cuz he knew nothing about gimp and i did...taught how to make animations too. i guess, in a land where everyone is deaf, the one that isnt is the king.

you what, you saying that you know alot of stuff but can't do it or what, i am confused ;)

hey guys thanks for your ideas but I'm gonna go with CRAZY CHIEFS he made a nice one for himself i like his I'm gonna go ahead and use his but thanks for your ideas again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back