APEX Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been like a month since someone last posted here, but I want to add my 2 cents on the game too dang it! I actually really enjoy it for someone who usually dislikes the whole BR and Fortnite craze. I don't get it and I am like the prime millennial age audience this game seems to be targeted at.

But I really like the more focus teams get in this game and I really like the Overwatch style heros. I mainly play Pathfinder as I like robots and he is very similar to the grapple pilot in TF2. When I can get two friends to play with it's great! One likes playing support and the other is the more experienced attacker so I fit well in the middle.

I’ve been playing Apex here and there, it’s a great game! But I can’t put down Halo man. Still been playing halo 5 and halo 3 on the Mcc

I’ve been playing Apex here and there, it’s a great game! But I can’t put down Halo man. Still been playing halo 5 and halo 3 on the Mcc
Ya, I haven't played as much Halo, but MCC and Reach have popped in once in a while. Can't wait for when Reach comes to MCC and PC!! Halo 5 has kinda burn't out for me a bit. I played it like nonstop during its first 2 years.

I like the scenery and the feel of the game, but wish movement was more like titanfall 2. I also hate the battle royal games but love the pinging system. Makes it alot more inclusive for solo players like me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back