Apparel You Made Youself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this(he showed me this site). We should try to make a f.a.q. or a site professional for customized 405th apparel. Can't wait for GoW2.

yay I did it (and wore it to the gears of war 2 midnight opening)
IMG_5155.jpg

C 4468 said:
yay I did it (and wore it to the gears of war 2 midnight opening)
IMG_5155.jpg

man walks down the street wearing that shirt and everyone'll know that he isn't afraid of anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad this was reopened. Nice GoW shirt... Here are is a shirt I've made with my cartoon character (not exactly gaming), Ed the Ninja Penguin... lol.

edtee.jpg

Here's the original design from the file. The light kind of messed up the pic from my cell.

rebirthofed-4-1.jpg

Here's a pic of a design I'm really wanting to do... The 2008 Penguin Army Shirt. However I should make it 2009. Don't consider this a "business" post but I have considered marketing the shirts... hm. This thread gave me ideas....

insignia.jpg

I draw all of it and then enhance it with Photoshop (like the ink blotches... faded out look on the Insignia design.)

C 4468 said:
that cameo thing is really cool, that last picture is pretty professional looking stuff!
OMG!! Necro post!!! O_O
Just saying :rolleyes

not sure if this counts, but i do a sideline in jewelery making, ignore the bracelet, thats just bits i had hanging around in my bitz box, the necklace i made using cultured/dyed teardrops of mother of pearl. i made these for my girlfriend for valentines day.

emilyspresents001.jpg

myjewelerywork008.jpg

myjewelerywork009.jpg

myjewelerywork010.jpg

myjewelerywork011.jpg

i also made my ring and necklace, the tooth was a fossil on a beach in australia that i stood on, and it went into my foot, just about up to the root! after the surgeon removed it, he asked if i wanted to keep it... i still have the scar on my foot!

myjewelerywork001.jpg

myjewelerywork002.jpg

I made the ring from the stone in another ring from the dominican republic (larrimar...the type of stone), and a silver ring from mexico, (i went travelling before university and picked all this stuff up on my way round the world :D)

myjewelerywork003.jpg

myjewelerywork004.jpg

and thats my initials and dob etched into it

my gramps has always been into his handy work (he rebuilds ww2 fighterplanes) and i got to play around in his workshop to make it :D i'll have to get some wips of him at work on his laterst rebuild, a mossie light bomber :D

My daughter Ann @ Haru-con on Mar-10-2009.
Costume made by me.
Guess portrary of who she is?
3362415414_8259d792c8_o.jpg
PS. Don't discuss her rotundity! I'll kill ya :)

PPS. Oops, maybe posted in wrong thread, plz point me the thread where ppl displays non-halo costumes?

My daughter Ann @ Haru-con on Mar-10-2009.
Costume made by me.
Guess portrary of who she is?

Lilith from Darkstalkers, where is Morrigan?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back