Approx amounts of Rebound 25?

Status
Not open for further replies.

becks

Ok, so as you can see from the link in my sig, the Mark VI clay is pretty much at the point that we're calling it finished. Now the important question I have is pretty obvious from the title of the thread. How much Rebound 25 and Smoothcast 300 does it normally take to create one mold and one cast of a Mark VI? Currently with finances as they are I would like to try and shoot for the minimum required materials and then utilize the funds made from doing a run of casts to help fund the rest of the armor mold making. Any insight would be appreciated! :D

sorry to say but as far as the mold is concerned, your going to need the full kit. the trial would only get you a small portion. smooth-cast however, the trial can get you 1 maaaybe 2 pulls

Hm roger that, I didnt know if say...3 trial kits would be enough. But I suppose a gallon may have to be it; time to raise some funding!

I'm still new at this, so don't take my word for it completely, but I bought a full gallon kit of Rebound 25 for my Samus helmet mold, and used nearly half of it. As for the SmoothCast, a gallon kit of that easily made five helmets, and I still have quite a bit left over. Good luck, I'm really liking your project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back