Ar

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan8675309 said:
is it possible to change the sound in this gun? i want to but dont know how anyone know how?

Is there even posible to be of a copycat? XD
That isnt a "Plasma blaster" Thats a MA5X !! haha
And yes, you can change the sound... but i dont know how.. sry...
BUT! I know it can be done! (btw, where did ya buy it?)

Last edited by a moderator:
TB the gr8 1 said:
Is there even posible to be of a copycat? XD
That isnt a "pumsita bumster" Thats a MA5X !! haha
And yes, you can change the sound... but i dont know how.. sry...
BUT! I know it can be done! (btw, where did ya buy it?)

christmas thing our family does but i know were to get
15 dollars ate toys r us can u believe it not the most acurate but u get a halo ar for 15 bucks sweet huh?
i know some ppl turn them into airsofts

i think there is to when i click the trigger rapidly it sounds sorta like it but idk and i do know there is a sound fx kit out there but its expensiveso idk what to do

Fragclone said:
already been posted

Dude, he asked if you can change the sound in the toy, are you sure that just that have been posted before? :S

I don't think you can with the existing sound thing, but I think there are some AR sound boards that you can buy online.

Enrisan said:
I don't think you can with the existing sound thing, but I think there are some AR sound boards that you can buy online.

yes i am aware of this but the are like 100 bucks arnt they?

Its highly possible, all you need is a tape recorder, and some know how. Sadly I have no know how adout this stuff, but I have an idea. Take a recording of a real automatic firearm fireing, than put that recording into the gun, hook it up so when you squeze the triger, the sound effect comes on, and there you have it!

CHEERS!

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Its highly possible, all you need is a tape recorder, and some know how. Sadly I have no know how adout this stuff, but I have an idea. Take a recording of a real automatic firearm fireing, than put that recording into the gun, hook it up so when you squeze the triger, the sound effect comes on, and there you have it!

CHEERS!

sounds like a good idea but idk how to get it to do that
like the whole trigger sound thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back