Arbiter, Mc, And Cortana Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I think I'm doing better with scaling but anyone that would like to help, and nintendodude did offer, what do I need to do in order to scale the pep files, we started doing MARK V and MARK VI helmets and they are like baby sized. I tried messing around with scale stuff and the result was some pieces were overlapping onto a couple different pages. Oh, and with the forums down I had time to re-make all of my WIP Statuses:

Sig02.jpg

I know it has been a long time but I've finally managed to get the pics off of my phone, I'll be updating my WIP sig soon too.

MARK VI HELM:
HelmSide.jpg

HelmAction.jpg

MARK VI HELM WITH MARK V ARMS:
Mc.jpg

MARK VI Hand Plate:
MarkVIHandPlate.jpg

Arbiter Head next to MARK VI Helm:
ArbiterHeadwithHelm.jpg

Due to august rains and liquid damage during the resin process, I did not meet my goal of completion dragon*con 2010, so I've started a new thread with a goal of halloween completion, I'm almost done with my helmet (third time making it, cats killed first, rain killed second) so I'm pretty optimistic that I can get this done and resined properly.

Here is the link to my new thread http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/27685-New-Project-Mark-VI

Ive been looking for a pep file of the arbiters head an i finally found it...I was wondering if i may have it? Or if you can lead me in the directions to find it :) Im in tthe process of making a 7ft statue of the arby an chief together, I have all the arby's armor, an most of the left side of the chief done, will post pics further along the way :) Thanks if you can help would very appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back