Arbiter Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenzeigan

Just managed to FINALLY find the arbiter helmet pep

and noticed there were no mouth pices, has anyone made these parts seperately?, i would appreciate it alot if someone had, or had a tutorial on how to scratch-build (i suck at scratchbuild)

i mean these things
arby.png

There was another thread where we were talking briefly about building the "mandible" pieces to the arbiter/elite helmet. I can't seem to find it atm, but ill keep looking. Link is working on the legendary skull/shield, and he was just creating those pieces for his. I think he actually attached them right to the helmet. Aside from that though, if you wanted the mandibles to be a different texture, or feel, you could create them seperatly to give them more of an organic feel.

As far as scratch building. I would personally take some kind of paper or cardboard with a cylinder shape, and use a half of it to create a rough shape, then detail it and reinforce it with some fiberglass or so. Similar to how the MC vents are done.

Zaso117 said:
There was another thread where we were talking briefly about building the "mandible" pieces to the arbiter/elite helmet. I can't seem to find it atm, but ill keep looking. Link is working on the legendary skull/shield, and he was just creating those pieces for his. I think he actually attached them right to the helmet. Aside from that though, if you wanted the mandibles to be a different texture, or feel, you could create them seperatly to give them more of an organic feel.

As far as scratch building. I would personally take some kind of paper or cardboard with a cylinder shape, and use a half of it to create a rough shape, then detail it and reinforce it with some fiberglass or so. Similar to how the MC vents are done.

alright, thanks, ill take another look

For the scratch build, its not that i suck so bad that i cant do it, its the fact that i have to make 2 pairs of IDENTICAL ones which will be difficult

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back