Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

Update 17: MAXIMUM SMOOTHNESS!
Yay.
IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

Update 16: Left side is getting there! I need to get some bondo on it yet though.
Chicago094.jpg

Chicago095.jpg

Chicago097.jpg

Here is the right side compltely done.
Chicago096.jpg

And here is my 405th logo status.
Chicago098.jpg

Update 15: I finally got pics up of the helmet, check it out. Sorry if the pics are blurry. Ill try to get better ones soon.
IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

yea i made that too, and its so easy to wear, even easier than the normal elite helm. i guess i dont have to post pics of mine now yay!. looks good.

Keegan said:
its just fun to act like an alien.

Hehe, but pay attention if you meet armed spartans, they often have this "nervous forefinger-jerking" when meeting an alien. :rolleyes When I saw the picture I started doing uncontrolled double-clicks on the mouse. *gg*

Your helmet looks good :) Seems to fit even your cat. Arby under cover. *gg* :D
Are you doing a whole Arby costume? I wonder how people who doing this solve the "alien face problem"...

Last edited by a moderator:
I lol'd when I read your post.... I might do the whole armored elite, but not a high chance... likde I said this is just for a school book project.... so really it is possibile, but not probable.

i think i know what to do to solve the alien face thing....kind of. well im just going to hae my cousin (who im making the arbie costume for) wear one of those plain black mesh kind of masks that make you look like a ring wraith, and maybe attach the 4 mouth pieces and teeth and eyes to the helmet some how, so he can still see out, but you cant see his face.

your helmet is looking good so far keegan. you should make the whole thing too, cause i will be, as soon as someone can either separate all the armor pieces, or tell me how to.

Good Work Man!

When you´re finished i would go to the next Army Recruting Store (or how do you call that?) and watch theyre Reaction:

"Oh **** man, thats the Arbiter, call Juck Norris!!" :lol:

rachciav said:
i think i know what to do to solve the alien face thing....kind of. well im just going to hae my cousin (who im making the arbie costume for) wear one of those plain black mesh kind of masks that make you look like a ring wraith, and maybe attach the 4 mouth pieces and teeth and eyes to the helmet some how, so he can still see out, but you cant see his face.

Or take a picture of Arby and go to a doctor who makes plastic surgeries. "Can you make me look like this?" :p

I might do the whole armored elite, but not a high chance... likde I said this is just for a school book project.... so really it is possibile, but not probable.

Hmm just keep us updated :D

Chief said:
Or take a picture of Arby and go to a doctor who makes plastic surgeries. "Can you make me look like this?" :p
Hmm just keep us updated :D

then the next day.....i wake up, look in the mirror oh **** now what!

Robogenisis said:
It's looking good. :D Do you have any pics of you wearing it?
No, probably do a glamour shot with Leia when Im done though (Leia is my cat). No update I have a few things to do the next 2 days.

Sorry for the double post but I started to use rondo and wow was it easier than bondo. Who knew an R could make such a difference? I just started sanding, not done though.
Pics.....
IMG_0266.jpg

ooo really nice work! you should consider making the whole suit cause this looks awsome. have you fiured out how you're gonng keep it on your head, and the elite face problem yet?

Thanks, well, I am almost done sanding but I got guitar practice till 8 so I will give you guys pics later tonight.
Arbiter_crop.png

Id say 99.999% impossible.

99.9999% impossible....i like the sound of that. it doesnt seem that hard though. i mean the hardest part is the head and feet, and i mean cmon the head isnt even that hard, and im not going to do the weird joint. you should at least try it, i am. by the way the helm looks, i think you couls do it, and even if it didnt fit, it would make a cool statue.

Im not saying it cant be done, but it would be terribily diffucult....

In other news, I have an update for you humanoids
IMG_0271.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back