Arbiter Update 16: Maximum Smoothness..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, its doesnt even matter.
Turns out I cant do it that way anyways. Me and NZ were chatting and Because of the prongs, I cant mold it like that.
I have to do a 3 part mold. Nz is a good teacher, Ive got atleast a page full here of Mold Making notes.

Keegan said:
Lol, my favorite alien race! Thanks a bunch Chaos.
( I find that Ironic, your name is ChaosSPARTAN but you love Elites. :p)

Too short to be an Elite but never too short to be a Spartan...

Who loves Elites....

*could be considered a traitor???*

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
ChaosSpartan said:
Too short to be an Elite but never too short to be a Spartan...

Who loves Elites....

*could be considered a traitor???*

Yes, you dirty traitor. How dare you? You might as well go back to the covenant you filthy human. :) Im so motivational.

Aren't you guys forgetting that the Elites and Humans are on the same side?

You racist mother--

Friendly said:
Aren't you guys forgetting that the Elites and Humans are on the same side?

You racist mother--

Hey hey now! Let's keep this family friendly...Friendly...xD

Yeah ok that was stupid -gigglesnort-

You know there are some people out there that are like OMFG ELITE! *takes out BR55 and goes nuts*

Gotta watch out for those people ._.

Keegan - THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION! I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT! *pings Rtas for a pick up* xD

I FINALLY got pics of the right side. *Note* The ridges, and the prongish things yet are on the right side, but are not considered in my opinion, the right side.

Check it out in the OP.

Keegan said:
I FINALLY got pics of the right side. *Note* The ridges, and the prongish things yet are on the right side, but are not considered in my opinion, the right side.

Check it out in the OP.

-molests the helmet-

SMEXY xD

ChaosSpartan said:
-molests the helmet-

SMEXY xD

Alright, to much information there Chaos! :)

Ill have alot of updates this week. As for I will be by my mothers the whole week. I was at a Motley Crue concert in Chicago the past few days, (Anyone here like Crue? I can post pics!) so thats why I havent updated. Thanks

P.S. Theres not alot of people in the elite showcase are there? I want in. :D

Sorry for the double. ^^^^ (July 3rd 1847) 12:34 PM.
In other words.............Up..........Date...........Time.

Keegan said:
Thanks, well, I am almost done sanding but I got guitar practice till 8 so I will give you guys pics later tonight.
Arbiter_crop.png

Id say 99.999% impossible.
I like the way your signature says 'stay positive' lol!

This should be in the Elite Showcase when you're done. First Arby helmet and detailed so nicely! You have my vote. ;)

Darkslitter said:
Ok I have a few suggestions. I don't know what kind of budget your on but you could make make a custom mask. http://www.artmolds.com/product_details.cf...=Latex%20Rubber

For the eyes you could use those special contacts like Vexona used on her DarkPheonix cotume. Or you can use these lol
Thats exactly what I was going to do for the mask. :)

And the eyes, I have no Idea what Im going to use.

Oh and BTW: Im going to do my elite the same way that one cosplay guy did. With the face in the neck and stuff?
Nevermind that, I think Ill just stick with hunching over and hurting my neck.

Do the hinges thing on the mouth and mabye then, you could see through it. If that works then you could use already made glass eyes.

Good Point. Maybe Ill just look through the mouth or something. Have my head further back and not totally by the front of the helmet. Good Ide, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back