Armor creation request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infamou5jojo

If someone could/were to make me a set of armor, what would it cost to make it based on caboose from RvB. Im around 5 foot tall and weigh around 110 pounds. It would be great if someone could make it for me, but i just need a price and who would be able to make it for me.

If someone could/were to make me a set of armor, what would it cost to make it based on caboose from RvB. Im around 5 foot tall and weigh around 110 pounds. It would be great if someone could make it for me, but i just need a price and who would be able to make it for me.

You've already asked this question once, with similar results. Please refrain from making multiple threads asking the same questions.

Regardless: expect to shell out at least $500 or so. These things are not cheap - as before, your best bet might be to find a Halo 3-edition Rubies costume, and create a Mk V helmet to go with it.

rubies suits are typically $700 on ebay, and you'll need a new undersuit (I suggest soccer goalie pants and a motocross shirt/jacket) and strapping system like I did to mine to make it work and fit well.
However you can use it right out of the box as is and just paint it blue. Just be warned that the undersuit it comes with is a once piece jumpsuit that's vinyl and you will need help going to the bathroom, and out in any temperature over 60 degrees you are gunna bake and sweat to heck in it. You will need to drink lots of water!

Well that goes for any armor wearing too, always stay hydrated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back