armor design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some stuff called cosmichrome. It looks to be just what I'm looking for but it also looks like it's very involved to apply. I don't think it would be worth the investment just to paint a couple of visors but maybe I could find a company willing to do it for me. I'll have too look into it some more.
LastSpartan I'm kinda afraid to sell sets. I'm afraid those who buy em might not like them and I'm afraid that if they did buy them and like them that more people would be interested in them and I'd run out of sets. Oh yeah and I'm also afraid of GG, or microsoft coming after me for making profit off of there stuff hehe.
Darth-malevelus I think I'd be lucky to finish off the 1/6 version so a 1/1 version might be a little out of my league. Besides I'd make a lousy spartan I'm barely 100 pounds and five feet tall.

wow. Incredible. You need to offer these up, at least a short run on them. I'd definitely be in for at least one.

Just a quick follow up on this. The jump jet idea was fun and all but once I put the magnet on the back for secondary weapon attachment it became useless. The secondary weapon gets in the way of the jump jets opening and there really is no way you'd be without your secondary weapon so no more jump jets. Instead I'll leave those areas hollow for possible lighting source storage.
chiefbackredesign.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back