Armor for my Lady friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... that's strange.
My folder with the scout armour is under Halo/H3 Permutation Armour/Scout.
The files are:
-HD Scout Helmet
-LD Scout Helmet
-Scout Shoulder VROGY
-Scout_HD_V5

The last one has a note in the 2D section of the file saying it is by NZ-TK and Crucible.

Maybe the latest update of the download removed one of the helmets? <_<

If you are going with reach armor, the same should apply. I know there are various female parts out there. The chest would be he same still.

Hmm... that's strange.
My folder with the scout armour is under Halo/H3 Permutation Armour/Scout.
The files are:
-HD Scout Helmet
-LD Scout Helmet
-Scout Shoulder VROGY
-Scout_HD_V5

The last one has a note in the 2D section of the file saying it is by NZ-TK and Crucible.

Maybe the latest update of the download removed one of the helmets? <_<

ya, i downloaded the new one and found it... but im not sure which one to go with, the one with more releif cuts, or the one with a lot more small tabs...

Hello People
So, thank you so much for all the help so far! it should make everything easier. and so, i got a picture of her (she took it just for me ;) ) but, sadly her favorite color is black, so you might not be able to make out the colors all that well.... she even took off her jacket in 40-50 degree weather xD

photo.jpg

can you guyz make it out?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 76
Yes please, i would love to have a look at them!
BTW, do you peeps think i need another pic of her? so you can actually see her bust more clearly?

I dont think you will have a problem with the chest piece since most go out froward in the chest area anyway.
My g/f has A similar build & tried my mark VI chest on & she had plenty of room.

By looking at the pic you posted, she should have no problem fitting into a MK VI or a MK V chest piece. Besides, the chest pieces are supposed to be a two piece anyway.

Good luck on the dudette's build, dude.

-Pony

good to see this, seeing as im planing the same thing. as far as armor goes, if you want to do reach armor, do foam. its cheap and easy. if you do, just remember to use large pieces and cut at angles. check out my thread in my sig for ideas, but the best place would be timecon's thread. good luck!

Thanks Rouge.
So, thinking about it (and her more.... *Blue Fox, instert "awwww" here*) I think we might go with pepikura becuase then i can teach her how to do it, and when i am not with her, she can still do it, unlike foam, where should would probably have to come over for...
Thoughts?

actually, foam, although messier, is just about the same as pepakura. just combining the pieces. but, thats just my two cents. but with foam, the adhesive NEEDS to be hot glue, so thats a little hard sometimes. just tryin to help a little, cause toxic gasses should be avoided when possible.

I think we might go with pepikura becuase then i can teach her how to do it, and when i am not with her, she can still do it, unlike foam, where should would probably have to come over for...
Thoughts?

Pepakura is he way to go when you don't know how to work with foam. Teaching someone how to pep is alot more earier to do than teaching someone on how to work with foam.

haha, thanks pony!
she is heading home from vaction tonight, and i will see her sunday to "talk" =D
Anytime, brother! She's probably dying to see you. Be ready for a tackle, dude!

-Pony

Pepakura is he way to go when you don't know how to work with foam. Teaching someone how to pep is alot more earier to do than teaching someone on how to work with foam.

Anytime, brother! She's probably dying to see you. Be ready for a tackle, dude!

-Pony
Haha, she is very shy, so i soubt the tackle, but that would be great if she did do that xD
And, by her size, i think we will be useing regular reach armor, and not female versions cuz she is pretty thick boned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back