Armor help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malichi Harris

Hey guys it's me again lol I'm having a really hard time working with the void dancrr and reaper armor and was wondering if anyone was willing to open the files for them and send me the PDF versions so I can cut them out and begin building them for foam. I heard that u have to scale them if u choose to do this I need both scaled for a 5'10 males both 155-160

Hi Malichi Harris

I see you have several threads that you've started on this topic now. Please know that creating threads bogs down the site and pushes down threads where people are showcasing the things they've made.

There are many helpful people on this website that would be happy to help you, but you have to show that you can put in the work too. Making armor is no simple task. Many of the questions you have have been asked and answered many times in other threads on this site. I encourage you to read more.

For scaling there are many methods. Without being there to measure you there is not much we can do and scaling a whole suit can take hours. I suggest starting by clicking the New Recruit section of the forum and find a thread at the top called Tutorial Index. There you will find links to scaling tutorials.

If you plan to stick with this hobby then I would recommend purchasing the program ArmorSmith. It lets you create a digital mannequin that you can put the armor files on to help you scale.

Good luck and Happy building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back