Army Of Two Masks Pep Files Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

armystrong14

My friend went on evike.com the airsoft store.... and he found a mask from army of two. He wouldnt care but i honestly would rather not pay 85 bucks for one. So i wanted to make one but im not very good at the whole modeling thing :D . so if anyone would help that would be greatly appreciated. thanks people :D !!

someone already made files for both the masks, i can't remember who did it or where you can find it, maybe someone else can help you find them.

You could make your own from a mold of your head to make it lower profile. Like here. Or you could email Cactus Hobbies, and ask them how they did it.

Gooberz said:
You could make your own from a mold of your head to make it lower profile. Like here. Or you could email Cactus Hobbies, and ask them how they did it.

i tried that but they never sent me one back

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice: Buy the mask. $85 is almost worth all of the time you would have to put into building a mask like that. Unless your an arts and crafts guy and you like building.

search is king

@davidfarris i wouldnt cost 85 for a mask. I slush cased my FS pep helm for under 60 and that with bondo

Spartan 051 said:
search is king

DavidFarris i wouldnt cost 85 for a mask. I slush cased my FS pep helm for under 60 and that with bondo

Armystrong said that the helmet cost $85 at the store. Not to make one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its kinda cool to see that the cactus hobby masks are going to be at evike.

It actually use to be like 65 dollars, and they bumped up the price. But a lot of people like them.

And its still about the lowest price you would pay for a molded mask.

ive done the pep files but there not really acurate your better off trying to do it from scratch no offense to who made them they just still need some work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back