Army Of Two Salem Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox Umbra

I just started making my Salem mask about a week ago and figured it was turning out okay so I figured I'd post what I've done so far. So far it's been pepped and resined.
Picture126.jpg

Picture127.jpg

Picture128.jpg

I plan on putting the fiberglass mating on the inside tomorrow and then putting bondo on it Wednesday. So I will probably be posting more pictures soon. :) Wish me luck.

I'm assuming since the game came out not too long ago, a lot of people are making these. :D Yours looks good.

It's cool to see people actually using my file. It's not the best, though. I would highly suggest the smooth mask, as it's a whole lot better.

As for what you've actually done, it looks good. Did you have any problems connecting the two halves of the mask? I made a mistake modeling it, so there aren't any tabs...

Gooberz said:
It's cool to see people actually using my file. It's not the best, though. I would highly suggest the smooth mask, as it's a whole lot better.

As for what you've actually done, it looks good. Did you have any problems connecting the two halves of the mask? I made a mistake modeling it, so there aren't any tabs...

Yeah the file went together well but yeah getting the two pieces together was a pain. lol I just used masking tape to stick the two together while i put the resin on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks nice. I also made a mask (for paintball) using fiberglass and auto body putty. its just that the eyes were a bit to small so i modified it a bit. but i lost my pdo file and the only one i can find is locked and i need a password. can some1 please email me one?
priestgx@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back