army of two

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek

i have been working on me my friend army of two costumes i have started the sculpt of the masks. i still have to do the other mask and do some finnishing touches on the one im working on. its not exactly what it looks like in the game but the point comes accross

Cimg0552.jpg

Cimg0553.jpg

Cimg0554.jpg

Cimg0555.jpg

tell me what you think. as soon as im done im going to start casting. but just remember its not an exactly copy

Spartan 161 said:
what game is this from?

from the upcoming game Army of two for xbox 360 its one oof the main characters masks

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutley fantastic. Can you do both masks? I would love to see these done and tutorialed. If you guys dont know what it is, go to IGN or Gamespot and search "Army of Two". Great job Derek. ;)

i don't think the masks look like that the mouth or jaw part is wrong i haven't seen anythin like that before i know on one mask there are flames goin up one side of it though.

derek said:
from the upcoming game Army of two for xbox 360 its one oof the main characters masks

darkpolar said:
Absolutley fantastic. Can you do both masks? I would love to see these done and tutorialed. If you guys dont know what it is, go to IGN or Gamespot and search "Army of Two". Great job Derek. ;)

Ahh ok I dont play many video games, thanks. Sculpt looks good keep it up.

CrAzY CH13F said:
i don't think the masks look like that the mouth or jaw part is wrong i haven't seen anythin like that before i know on one mask there are flames goin up one side of it though.
there are two guys i dont really know if there brothers or not but they kind of act like it any way here is a image from the game and yes i plan to do both masks for me and a friend
932860_20070905_screen252.jpg

Army20of20Two.jpg

the plot line, i believe, is about two guys who hate eachother but are forced to fight together.

i believe it is 2 men that come from different backgrounds, one being a criminal and one being a graduate of the military academy, that are forced to fight together

Stop. Your making me jealous. XD

Awesome. AWESOME. I would like to see this done, I can help with the tactical vest, just PM me or make a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back