Asking for a bit of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be an "indecision" thread it may not be, depends on how you look at it. I am coming to you 405th to help me come up with an easy, creative costume I can make in a few days before halloween. She was doing a MK VI build with me but she started way later than I did and most likely will not finish in time. So for everyone to have a happy halloween I ask you guys what are some cool ideas that are do-able in the next few days?

P.S. I finished my MK VI build so look out for my next thread for pics ;D

As you noted, this is called "indecision" thread. The MOD may close this depends on how the thread goes.

To answer your question, you did not mention what type of costumes you plan to make. If it is Halo related, you will not likely to get anything done in 5 days.

Your best bet is buy something from Party City/Wal-Mart.

Beowulf (the AI from Halo) comes to mind. Should be rather easy to do. Whether it's cool or not depends on whether your audience knows Halo really well. I suppose most people would mistake him for a Jedi or not recognise anything at all.

It really doesn't matter what the costume pertains to. I just wanted something creative yet easy to do. Like last year for example, I was pac man and my friend was the red ghost. It took something like a week to make out of cardboard, duct tape, and felt. I do appreciate the ideas even if they are not used this year they go into next years brainstorm for a costume :D

well instead of useing HD pep files to speed up peping just use the tester grade files. or if you really want to speed thround this. the MOZ mark v is the fastest and easiest pep i have seen. peping could only take 2 days if working non stop. as for everything else (fiberglassing, painting, visor, mounting armor, undersuit) would be difficult to do within 3 days. but i have seen someone here make a entire foam JFO suit in 2 weeks. if thats possible i have no doubt you got it under control :)

That's excellent progress if I've heard of it! Sadly we both have school and I have work so I can't work it like a full time job otherwise she'd be goin as a MK VI just like me. I think she decided on a Cortana outfit we'll make together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back