Soft Parts Assassin's Creed 2 Ezio outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanMarx

I will be starting the Assassin's Creed Ezio suit very sone but I need to know something. Is there any templates or patterns for the suit? I can scatch it but templates would be really helpful. So if you have some or find some please share.

I'm afraid I don't know where any are. HOWEVER, I do know some great resources for the templates of all the embroidery and designs on his outfit.

Have fun making the boots. Probably the most epic part.. Actually I think Altiers Grieves look a hell of alot better. They just look brutal with all those leather straps and belt buckles.

If anyone could make the files that would be awesome. (I would myself but I don't know exactly how to, nor would I have the skill.)

last year i was at a gamestop where it was me two friends and the manger show in the ezio suit, it freaked everyone.

My brother owns a full Etzio cosplay, he didn't make it or anything, but it's still pretty cool. Wait, the link I was going to put up already was/is up. :( but I wish there were more to do.
-Seth

My brother owns a full Etzio cosplay, he didn't make it or anything, but it's still pretty cool. Wait, the link I was going to put up already was/is up. :( but I wish there were more to do.
-Seth

this website has buy-able suits as will as videos and template downloads
http://www.assassinscostume.com/home/

Yeah, this was the same one that was posted before I read all of the threads as well, it's sad that this is the only Assassin's Creed costuming resource beyond buying a suit.

-Seth

I don't have patterns. But I DO have something nearly just as good. mueldex´s page is a very good one also. But he lacks reference picks. I find it very useful to search the web for detailed pictures of the 1:6th scale of Ezio Auditore. There are webpages that have pictures of every single little detail. For the clothes. They work perfectly. Taking it to any seamstress and you're in for the win. I'm tied up with Halo right now. But Ezio is WAY up high on my wish list.

Let me know if you DON'T find anything. I'll look up my Reference pic database and see if I can't forward or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back