Soft Parts Assassin's Creed * 45% Done*

Status
Not open for further replies.
32spartan11 said:
Gauntlet looks great Night Star. did you see the youtube video for the blade? That's where I've gotten a lot of ideas. Also what kind of buckles did you use it was a huge pain to find cheap buckles the cheapest i could find were watch straps for 8 US dollars which was just too much the whole costume needs like 13 at least i wasn't paying that.

I created mine using vest buckles for like suits or tuxedos they were like $1.39 for a pair at Jo Anne's Fabrics cheapest buckles I could find though I had to make the straps wasn't hard they're just nor durable using the pleather.

my aren't actualy buckles , their more or less belts, went to a market/cheap clothes shop like primark to find them ,

4 belts for £10 i went and got 7 = £17

then i cutted them down , these's one had screw to hold the belt together and the buckle bit, so didn't need to make holes.

with the extra's left over you can make the sword holster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought they were belt buckles wasn't sure though you got some good deals. Just ordered the tai chi sword got it fot $20 including shipping not a bad deal

for the long sword I bought the chronicles of narnia sword i'm going to hopefully alter it as close to the sword as possible it's very similar.

32spartan11 said:
I thought they were belt buckles wasn't sure though you got some good deals. Just ordered the tai chi sword got it fot $20 including shipping not a bad deal

for the long sword I bought the chronicles of narnia sword i'm going to hopefully alter it as close to the sword as possible it's very similar.

ahh sounds really nice on the sword, also that tai chi sword is great , no sharpness no loss of finger.

i brought a wooden sword from a shop for 4 pounds , i'm gonna spray paint it and give it a sanding do on the corners then put the details in .

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest holes in the back of the belt with a shoelace effect. Then one flap cover it and tuck into the back :) Fit it properly, cheaply, and still can hide it without making the costume look ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back