Assault Rifle Paint Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Talakoski

I Have finished coating my assault rifle and I just wanted to paint it now. I need to know how to paint it like the game or close and what paints I need and the steps. Thanks -Jesse

Hey there Jesse. Welcome to the 405th!

This forum has a large gallery that contains many armor and weapon pictures for reference. I would start there, and if you can not find what you need, you can always Google and/or play the game, and jot down some notes.

The gallery is very helpful, as well as organized.

Good luck!

i agre with both of them, there is the gallery of what other people have dne, or there is google which is a wonderful search engine. they will help you greatly in reference

halodude164 said:
i agre with both of them, there is the gallery of what other people have dne, or there is google which is a wonderful search engine. they will help you greatly in reference

Thanks guys I am new hear so I didn't really know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesse Talakoski said:
Thanks guys I am new hear so I didn't really know.

Hey, don't sweat it. We've all been a newbie before. If you got anymore questions, we have a great Q&A Team that you can PM(Private Message) for answers, and also Mods that can help. Also, stickies are very important to read. They may answer your questions before you ask someone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back