Assualt Rifle Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone selling an assualt rifle or somthing thats pretty6 good that they would sell for 25 bucks ?

plz tell me if u do pm me if u do make sure u have an up to date pic also

spartan8675309 said:
is anyone selling an assualt rifle or somthing thats pretty6 good that they would sell for 25 bucks ?

plz tell me if u do pm me if u do make sure u have an up to date pic also
why did you make two topics

Last edited by a moderator:
Prepare for the worst! For the end is nigh! The dark lords known as the Mods and Admins will come a pillage your precious little post while you scream and beg for mercy! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

But seriously, a $25 AR is going to be of nice quality.

DoC ByTeS said:
You alway break the rules, please read the stickies and follow them.
just like doc said if you don't follow the rules you could get a waring or worse, its kinda like school! if you break the rules what happens, see you just got a warning for not following the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't post in classifieds and I also believe he can't see it either.

Anyway, PM people currently making these to see if they have one they'd like to sell, otherwise you'll just have to wait till you can post in the classifieds section. Also, don't post prices, wait till you get responses and keep the negotiations to PMs.

in each forum, the stickies at at the TOP of each section, before each of the other topics... they're always on top, so you can always see them. Feel free to read up on em before ya post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back