Assualt Rifle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doyles211

i really like the assualt rifle from the first game but have no clue how to make one. i thought of mayvbe peppinh one but how could i harden it when its one big piece. or is there another way of making on. suggestions please

with the digital numbers and sound effects would be even greater

doyles211 said:
i really like the assualt rifle from the first game but have no clue how to make one. i thought of mayvbe peppinh one but how could i harden it when its one big piece. or is there another way of making on. suggestions please

with the digital numbers and sound effects would be even greater

Well I'm not sure about the electronics off the top of my head but I found wood (and some cardboard for details) was pretty good when I made my AR. I used Wizard's blueprints, cut out the basic shape and added on to it with other parts from there. (See below for pic). Mines not brilliantly detailed (not that bad though) but I'm sure if you have some decent woodwork skills (I was still learning how to do a lot of things while making mine) you could easily make an awsome AR. (Mine was the H3 model by the way). Im sure the prep file would serve you well too (like you where thinking)

Hope I was of some help

ARC

Last edited by a moderator:
I never have a problem with cardboard weapons. Infact, I believe if you only have an exacto knife, a wooden dowel, some paint and extremely low funds, its FAR better then MDF/wood. Trust me, I create some prety awesome and very accurate weapons from cardboard.

I pepped mine, it's not finished yet, and after pepping I filled it with cotton balls(about 350!) by cutting 1x1 holes in 4 areas, then re-sealed the holes by cutting out cardstock to fit the surface. Then I cut out a hole in the front, under where the barrel goes, for the flashlight and bought a small-ish black LED flashlight at the Home Depot.(2 4in. LED flashlights for only $5!) I plan to then resin the outside and then paint it black.(in the style of Halo CE)

I'm doing a mod of a nerf recon see my signiature for the thread. The best part is that the nerf still works and you can probably insert a way to generate those effects too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back