Soft Parts Atlethic Cooling Vest

Status
Not open for further replies.

SagittariusArt

Found this right now at Gizmodo.de, looks interesting or?

nikeprecoolvest.jpg

Could be very helpfull for Sessions in the Summer, does anyone know more about this?
The Vest is produced by Nike, i think this would not be cheap :mad:

The vest is made of two layers of material: the inner one is filled with frozen water and the outer layer is coated with aluminum to act like a thermos,

Lol... frozen water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Won't the ice vest be a bit heavy? And when the ice vest melts will you make a sloshing sound as you walk? These are questions I need answered.

Not to mention the metal coating as well. Let's see... :searches google:

Well I couldn't find anything on how much this thing weighs, but someone forgot to mention this was really only developed for athletes to use for about an hour before competing in the OLYMPICS. This tends to make more sense now. As for prolonged use, it's not worth it from how they describe its purpose. There are other similar type vest that are more weight friendly and designed for prolonged usage.

gamerguy55 said:
...so it's a giant ice pack....that you can wear?
Beware lame pun ahead!

More like an "Ice Chest".

Oh that's horrible, but maybe they should call it that instead of the PreCool Vest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Giant Ice Pack...Chest.
Yeah thats exactly what I was thinking...
It'd be too heavy, I think a cold water through tubes setup would be better

I loled at that pun, this would be fun for a game of freeze out, You would have to scale your armor up to fit it in, then once your ice melted you would begin to boil yourself (maybe I exaggerate a little)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back