Attending a Pacific Regiment Event/Convention?

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
Whether you are a new member, a Pacific Regiment member, or a member visiting from another Regiment planning to attend an event or convention in the Pacific Regiment's area (WA, OR, CA, HI, AK), we would like to formally welcome you!

First, be sure to read up on the FAQ for 405th events.

Second, join the Pacific Event's discord. This server hosts channels for popularly attended events within our borders. Once you join, click the gateway channel and react to the first post using the emoji that corresponds to the event you're planning to attend. (don't see your event? send me a message.) You will then see a new channel on the server where you can join the conversation. See what people's travel plans are and be up to date on the most current information. *Please do not join an event channel if you are not planning to attend.

Being Deployed, and/or having a costume, is not a requirement to join the chat server or to join in physically with Pacific Events unless specifically stated.

See you there!

Last edited:

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
I cant seem to find the discord on the ap. any of you guys going to SDCC?

Sorry I didn't realize the link expired. This should work.

Anvil Station will be there as usual. You're still welcome to join the 405th chat too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: