Aussie Suit production about 2 begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desperado

Hiya all.

Firstly, a massive heya from my webteam/haloteam down here in aus!

This is my first post and my first suit project ever, so im pretty excited ^^.

Me and a m8 has begun the planning phase of creating our own MJOLNIR suits, horay. Atm we are trying to decide on either Mark V or Mark VI, that is not of exact importance as of yet, i believe collecting needed materials and cost assesment is the first and important stages, so thats what we have just begun.

We were hoping on creating a suit begining of year, but a few webprojects got in our way + University was a hinderence also, so we wernt able 2 get a suit up and completed by H3 release :(.

Pretty much, ill keep all progress posted up here of course, as slow as it may be for us first timers ^^.

Feel free 2 offer any suggestions and helpfull tips, money isnt a real issue so we are going full out, and thus where we need help with whats the best materials. I.e fiberglass.

We have done some research on modeling and so forth, so we are pretty much ontop of that stage, its just the materials we are stuck with.

IF ne 1 is able 2 help out it would be muchly appreciated, and if there are any other fellow aussie crafters, help from they would be even better.

Ty for ur time

Desperado said:
Hiya all.

Firstly, a massive heya from my webteam/haloteam down here in aus!

This is my first post and my first suit project ever, so im pretty excited ^^.

Me and a m8 has begun the planning phase of creating our own MJOLNIR suits, horay. Atm we are trying to decide on either Mark V or Mark VI, that is not of exact importance as of yet, i believe collecting needed materials and cost assesment is the first and important stages, so thats what we have just begun.

We were hoping on creating a suit begining of year, but a few webprojects got in our way + University was a hinderence also, so we wernt able 2 get a suit up and completed by H3 release :(.

Pretty much, ill keep all progress posted up here of course, as slow as it may be for us first timers ^^.

Feel free 2 offer any suggestions and helpfull tips, money isnt a real issue so we are going full out, and thus where we need help with whats the best materials. I.e fiberglass.

We have done some research on modeling and so forth, so we are pretty much ontop of that stage, its just the materials we are stuck with.

IF ne 1 is able 2 help out it would be muchly appreciated, and if there are any other fellow aussie crafters, help from they would be even better.

Ty for ur time

G'day fellow Aussie :p

Good luck, due to year 12 and exams and stuff, ive had too scrap my attempt at designing my suit :( (parents always get the last say :()

Good luck! Dont give up :)

Would be awesome to see one being made and hopefully sold down here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
no "i'm about to make this" thread without pictures, or valid questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back