Bakugan Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

alright so im 20 year old so what? i've been watch i think what is seasen 2 and and will i want to make this.
Mira-Clay-mira-clay-from-bakugan-battle-brawlers-25356187-480-320.png

im going to be making Mira's gauntlet cuz i like he colors and it looks easy to make and well heres where im at
IMG_0082-1.jpg

yes i am plaining to put my ipod touch in it
IMG_0083-1.jpg

well im done give or take. i did add a ap to it but it died on me >.< -thinks STUPID vesox- im not going to take it about a 3rd time to fix it i'll just leave it and i may come back and make a better one in a few weeks. but yes i am going to paint it and i'll have pic up when its painted. it also hond my ipod nicly and sounds good ever thow the ap is dead
IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090-1.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0095-1.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

ok now i did V2 of my Gauntlet and well i like this one more. i did do a base cot on the first one but its now in the trash.
IMG_0102-2.jpg

and u know me. i must have LEDs!
IMG_0103-1.jpg

IMG_0111-1.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

small update. this sat im going to out and test this Gauntlet out at walmart and hobby lobby and see how mean heads u get turning and see how the ipod holds up. this wed i'm hoping to paint it. if its warm outside

its finly warm to pain and my dad got me some paint so i started with the white. i also have gold
IMG_0139.jpg

thats in my dads sheid. (idk how to spell the word)
IMG_0140-3.jpg

ok i wus on google looking at some pic for my gauntlet build and well look it this!.
google shows the pic on my thread o.o
goglr-1.png

Untitled-6.png

yup its coming along nicly (sad to see im the only one this site that like Bakugan :|) but its coming along nicly. im going to get a modlers paint for the touch ups cuz theres ALOT of touch ups needing to be done. im going to wait tell i get some brown paint for the sides and other lil parts.
IMG_0147-1.jpg

IMG_0148-1.jpg

i do have to say Fabia is a looker but i still like Mira (or Mera) better
IMG_0150-1.jpg

IMG_0151-1.jpg

i also say my ipod looks nice in this gauntlet. i';m thinking i'll do a Bakugan/Halo Theme for the years candy night o_O now i need Drago

ok so i went out again to paint some more to get this ready for the brown and heres what i get... BAD Prep work on one end >.< and one good side. but im think i may keep it if i do the brown on it right it may look cool.
IMG_0152-2.jpg

IMG_0153-2.jpg

and this is what it looks like right now. i will be adding my paint to it but idk where right now. i am think i will get repaint the last bit of gold white again.
IMG_0154-1.jpg

IMG_0155-2.jpg

already im still at it but not much i wanted to my the Energy Sword for the gauntlet
Bbbnv_ep26pic13.jpg

and here what it looks like. its a smaller one but i may make the big one in that pic to
IMG_0156-1.jpg

IMG_0157-1.jpg

Wow that is a really nice build. I havent seen Bakugan in quite some time but that looks incredibly good.

So, it's 2018 already, but this idea has been over my head ever since I first saw New Vestroia and boy the real thing looks amazing, I'd love to have a case for my Moto Z Play, though I'm not that skillful and patient with crafting stuff. But damnit it so awesome, why didn't I saw it before!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back