Banner Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halochief89

Since its been several months without a banner change I'm aching to start drawing for the 405th again I might as well ask the 405th what they would like to see up there on the front page.

Here are the previous which have been up-

405th_Winter_Banner_by_Guyver89.jpg

405th_Valentine__s_day_banner_by_Guyver89.jpg

and then the one now

headerirish2010.jpg

I'd like to see some of your designs 405th. Heck if you could show me a really rough rough rough draft of what you want I'll see what I could do.

Also I'm willing to get back into the 405th signatures again, I just want to help the 405th out again since this long drought away from the site.

I think maybe wait till later in the summer before busting out the Reach goodness!

How about some Spartans manning a gauss hog?!

it's a really rough sketch, but I was thinking around Noble Six relaxing on the beach on a muskoka chair with the sun reflection in his visor?

just for the summer theme :p

001-1.jpg

Well thats Banner #1 that seems doable

Next!

I need a list so I don't have to worry about thinking my own ideas that you guys might not like in the end.

OOooOOOoooo!!!! I might be able to think of something! :D

Let me see if I can whip something up.....

Uh, well........I got a future Christmas one! XD haha

11ryvz8.jpg

I drew the ODST for a christmas image in 2009. I'm sure I can come up with some more ideas though. :p

Okay, here we go. One that might be a little better and not just a seasonal. :p

205yy2r.jpg

The hexagons are a brush in a brush pack called technology on deviantart I believe. All you need is the normal banner as the original base and start off that way.

I wonder if the front page will be up again or if this is what we'll have to deal with from now on, if so I'll probably need the specs of our new banners and I'll cook up some stuff off of your guys' ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back