Batman: Arkham Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenStreeper

Besides the awsomeness that is Batman, it sounds like they got all the voice talents from the good Batman animated series.

Mark Hamil is the Joker (Best Joker Voice talent Ever)
Kevin Conroy as Batman (Best voice Batman talent ever!!!!!)
Arleen Sorkin as Harley Quinn (not confirmed but sounds like her in the trailer)
Diane Pershing as Poison Ivy (not confirmed but sounds like her in the trailer)

:lol: Oh I'm a happy Ben :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be completely honest, I can't believe that Mark Hamill, mr. Whiney young luke could possibly voice the joker, I'd have to see a video of him doing the voice stuff...

darkesword2020 said:
I'll be completely honest, I can't believe that Mark Hamill, mr. Whiney young luke could possibly voice the joker, I'd have to see a video of him doing the voice stuff...

Did you watch any of the Batman cartoons or JLA cartoons???? Those are all Mark Hamill as joker.

It's hard to believe, but I remember seeing his name in the credits for The Animated Series. That just made it all the better to me then.

Also, that trailer is rather old. You had me thinking there was a new one out already. :p

Ooo, thank you.

Oh man. Bane doesn't look right at all. It doesn't look like he'll be the intellegent version of Bane either. Bummer. I want someone to make Bane the way he's supposed to be darn it.

darkesword2020 said:
If you watch Mark Hamill's part in the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back hes voice is about the same as what he used as the joker. So I guess for now on we will call him Darth Joker

Well I already got this game reserved for the PS3 so I cant wait to play as the Joker HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'm looking forward to this game. I'm a real batman fan, and this game portrays the series very well. Although I'll have to make room for it financially. ODST and Modern Warfare 2 come first. ;)

well i am not a Batman fan at all I am a Joker fan lol so I am getting this game and nice thing about reserving games though gamestop is you get some bonus stuff, for the PS3 version other then Playing as The Joker you get Instructions to unlock the exclusive Villain Challenge Map will be packaged inside the game.
and for the poor people who did not see the Joker playing in the PS3 here the video
<div align="center">
</div>

I'm super stoked about this ever since I heard about it. If you guys have read the copic this is based off of (serious house on a serious earth) then you'll enjoy it even more. I'm so glad they got the voice actors and aren't going to ruin this game.

I keep wondering how much better Ghostbusters could've looked with the engine they used for batman...

I love the ambient lighting....

i finished this game up on normal early this morning. it really is an amazing game. arkham is huge and free roaming. all the writing as far as plot, lines etc. are all done extremely well. the fighting system is really cool and extremely cinematic. i could watch someone else fight and still get a ton of enjoyment out of it. if you havent had a chance to play it yet, there is a demo on the marketplace. id definitely suggest checking this one out.

Goosebot 5000 said:
i finished this game up on normal early this morning. it really is an amazing game. arkham is huge and free roaming. all the writing as far as plot, lines etc. are all done extremely well. the fighting system is really cool and extremely cinematic. i could watch someone else fight and still get a ton of enjoyment out of it. if you havent had a chance to play it yet, there is a demo on the marketplace. id definitely suggest checking this one out.

I agree.

Finished it last night. All riddles, trophies, bios, spirit codes, upgrades, etc. have been collected. Still only at 84% completion? Odd. Well I guess maybe the Challenge maps might be part of that. Still need to do those.

Awesome game. Hands down the best Batman game out there.

23Magnum said:
Finished it last night. All riddles, trophies, bios, spirit codes, upgrades, etc. have been collected. Still only at 84% completion? Odd. Well I guess maybe the Challenge maps might be part of that. Still need to do those.

That was quick... lol.

5-8 hours per night since I picked it up on Tuesday. 15-24 hours total. Didn't feel quick, but that's a good thing. :D

23Magnum said:

finished collecting my last chattering teeth early this morning, i was at 84% also. the challenges count towards completion, so i guess its time to start on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back