Batman undersuit first time armor

Constantinevx

Hi, this is my first time doing a armour suit. I'm using worbla black as majority of the armor and a combination of worbla with foam for other pieces (ex. cod). I was thinking of using a lightweight jacket and tactical pants. The thing about the pants is I'm using my duty belt. I will be attending a few conventions and Halloween and dont want to be hot either. I thank you all in advance for the help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200123-132616_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200123-132616_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 104

TurboCharizard

Division PR, RXO and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S068
Hi, this is my first time doing a armour suit. I'm using worbla black as majority of the armor and a combination of worbla with foam for other pieces (ex. cod). I was thinking of using a lightweight jacket and tactical pants. The thing about the pants is I'm using my duty belt. I will be attending a few conventions and Halloween and dont want to be hot either. I thank you all in advance for the help.
The worbla is going to make your goals of not being hot a bit more difficult. That stuff likes to trap in heat and moisture so don't be grossed out when you have to use a squeegee to clean up armour sweat at the end of the day.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.