Battalion Suggestion Box (wabat)

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Since battalions are new for the 405th we have the chance to shape them into what they need to be. Let us know how we can make the battalion the best it can be. Is there something we've done that you don't like? Maybe you have an idea for a new type of event? Whatever it is we will be glad to discuss it here with you.

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Delta Four O - patches are definitely something that will never be forgot. They do require funds and once we can put some designs together we will reach out to the group to see if we can make it happen. If you know of anyone with the skill set to design a patch like this then please message me.

Thom A293

Let's all go to the mall! Something that would be cool is hangouts. Get togethers for us out of suit at some location or house. Dave and busters could be a spot. I feel like that would get people to feel more comfortable.

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
I already took you to the mall Thom A293 ! :lol::lol:
20181107_135941.jpg

We may be a little too spread out to do a casual hangout night, but I certainly don't mind trying. Arcade is a good medium ground for non costume related activity, great suggestion. It would be nice if we could find a communal workspace between Seattle and Tacoma that we could have workshops at, my suit definitely need repairs.