Battle Armor(P.S. Ignore the poll ques.)

What color is Master Chief's skin?

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Mexican

• Rather disscus it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overkill would definitely be the word for it. If you can't kill'em with 1 sword, than 2 won't help at all. Now if you could block a sword attack with one and strike with the other, that would make for some serious sword play....but only if both players have 2 swords. :fencing:

Energy sword

innerdemon said:
Overkill would definitely be the word for it. If you can't kill'em with 1 sword, than 2 won't help at all. Now if you could block a sword attack with one and strike with the other, that would make for some serious sword play....but only if both players have 2 swords. :fencing:
That would be cool,what you said,but what if you where able to throw the one sword,KILL them,then pick up the sword from their bodies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Bungie would do something like this without giving you something super cool to justify it....like say, a sword combo?

Imagine you have your two energy swords, and you lunge with the first, and by hitting the second right after you do some kind of 'finishing move' like skewering them through the chest and kicking their body off your sword...real attitude.

I dunno if it's what they have in mind, but I know they wouldn't give you the option of a second sword if there wasn't some kind of advantage to having the second one....

I don't know. in the et tu brute vidoc, there was an elite with 2 swords that sliced through a brute like butter.

I would be sick though and make sense if Bugie wanted to expand on the sword. In h1 they just had the sword, h2 they make it wieldable and in h3 they make dual wieldable. The skies the limit.

If they do though they better improve the death animation. have you like be sliced in half or something. none of this im dead but my armor is still intact

yea but the game got crappier once they tried to fuse it with mortal kombat. halo 3 should be a first person shooter. end of story. plus its a sequel. the way the game is should not change just for the last one. thats stupid.

yeah, and a run/ possibly even the over-the-shoulder view. At first I didn't like it but now thats all I play. DAMB you GEARS your eating my soul!!!!!

i personally like the cover system idea. use it sa the x button. that could be it. but bungie likes to make halo simplistic control wise. anything to take away or add to that could destroy its gameply

Re: Master Chief

Nova_Chief said:
I need opinions on MC's skin color?Just so my friend and me know. :mystery: :mrgreen:

If you are serious, read "The Fall of Reach" halo novel. When John is described as a child you'll have your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back