Battlefield 2142

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreadnought

This game is freckin awesome. I only wish it was in MMO form :(

Anyone play? I only have the Original, My soldiers name is S3ct0r-13

yeah I got a couple, but I cant even remember I havent played so long. I got the pre-order that came with the flash drive dogtag. If I ever get on, I play mostly CQB sorta maps, urbanish. I actually thought BF2 was better in someways.

-Chupa

that really sucks, because this game is either major CQB or major open field tactics. Personally, I am a big CQB guy, I cloak myself and assasinate/blow up teamgear or snipe ppl's butts off. Personally, I thought BF2 had a better mapping system though, more realistic, there are NO JETS in 2142! just like semi-helo jet things that suck. You are missing a HUGE part of the game by not being able to play multi! why cant you?

-Chupa

yea i have bf 2142, it is a good game, little bit laggy especially if you play with the base ships! didnt play for a while.
if you like teamwork and little bit more real world guns and play get bf2 and download Project reality mod. it is one of the best games i ever played.
believe me if you are fan of the kind you wont be disappointed

SPaRtaN-1I7 said:
Have you got gamespy arcade?
no it says i need ea downloader [of course] but thats not a help if it doesnt load l:-l
although im uninstalling halo pc and putting it up here on vista so it'll work :3 gamespy oncluded so yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back