Props Beam Rifle Wip *new Pictures Page 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.
angry_cabbage said:
Thanx a bunch. i cant wait to build this thing. I just hope it looks as good as yours already does.

sorry i haven't gotten you that pdf yet. I ran into a problem using my windows emulator on my linux system so the pepakura designer is kaput until i can find my second hard drive with windows on it. it'll be up ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
This thing pretty freaking sweet man!!!!
whistling.gif
i couldnt do all the hard pepping
dry.gif
PROPS man can wait to see it done!!

thanks jango and yur-ry. unfortunately, due to school I have made zero progress since December when i originally posted this and had to throw it out after some minor water damage to my dorm. so i'll be rebooting this project in a week or so when i get back to IL and don't have to worry about classes.

at least I'll be able to avoid mistakes i made on the first one :)

Jason 'Biff' H said:
thanks jango and yur-ry. unfortunately, due to school I have made zero progress since December when i originally posted this and had to throw it out after some minor water damage to my dorm. so i'll be rebooting this project in a week or so when i get back to IL and don't have to worry about classes.

at least I'll be able to avoid mistakes i made on the first one :)
Cant wait to see it

Last edited by a moderator:
It was looking really good, its a shame what happened. I am really looking forward to seeing it when you get started again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back