Props Beam Rifle Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyvern

Sr Member
Well here I go on another W.I.P. that might never be completed like all my other W.I.P.s. Well to those of you that think that this is going to result in one of those "I SUCK $#!T" topics (AGAIN) I going to say this YOU ARE 98.864556573.9% WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be finished 200.9%. I say that because of the fiberglassing, painting, molding, casting, lighting and scope display, painting and weathering. So without more delays I present you my Beam rifle current pictures.

P.S. NO WARPEDGE!!!!!!!

100_0091.jpg

100_0092.jpg

100_0086.jpg

100_0094.jpg

100_0097.jpg

100_0088.jpg

100_0089.jpg

100_0090.jpg

100_0093.jpg

100_0095.jpg

There are da pictures bye.

Sweetness! (y) Looking good tyvern. I have to admit, the pep file for the beam rifle is a beast, but with some diligence and hard work you can pull it off no problem! ;) Your folds look very good, and the intricate parts of the center circle are certainly some of the hardest parts. Good luck with this one man. Looking forward to seeing it completed.

Oh, and I almost forgot, if you ever have doubts about whether or not you'll finish something, do what I do. Just take it one step at a time. I usually tell myself that I'll get a little done today, a little tomorrow, and a lot done by next week! The key is to not get discouraged. :)

That's what my mother has been telling me to do (other than study for my finals (exams)) currently I'm working on the trigger grip. It's a bit tricky but noting I can't handle.

Ok, sorry for the double post but here are some pictures

100_0110.jpg

100_0109.jpg

100_0108.jpg

100_0107.jpg

100_0105.jpg
100_0104.jpg

there are more to come as I get the actual gun finished.

Thanks, Um.... sorry guys I've been busy with school finals and graduation practice and Clan admining so I haven't made progress.

Oh I'm starting my Tau fire warrior armor suit.
.......The knees

I think you should cut out all the folds on those peices before you start folding gluing.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

P.S. You should seriously stop saying that you suck and building stuff that you are never going to finnish. It takes up space and would be considered spamming. Not everyone came out as peping gods the second they started building their armor and props. Saying that will just make you quit making armor all together, so just suck it up and get something done for once sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back