Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowinish

Jr Member
My money's on Tacos
taco_large.png

I would pick other, but I felt like making my favorite out of all those, so I picked pizza.

A domino's deluxe pizza with a nice thick hand tossed crust, delicious the next morning, lunch and dinner.

i prefer our local (quebec) Specialty the POUTINE , for those who dont know what it is its mix of french fries whit gravy sauce and cheese (cheddar).

I'm with you on that one, bleedoff! Poutine's some awesome stuff... though not good for clogging the arteries, lol.

Rowinish said:
My money's on Tacos
taco_large.png

Well, guess you lose the bet, Row... pizza's in the lead :p

You didn't really give a lot to choose from (honestly, that "Other" choice just covers WAY too much, lol), but if I had to choose -- and I did, heh heh -- it would be taco's.

The rest of that stuff is just so overdone. Yeah, I'll eat it on occasion, but I just can't stomach too much of that stuff anymore. You know what they say: "too much of a good thing..." :lol:

Personally, I prefer pasta dishes (Lasagna, Cannaloni... yum), noodles and the like. Submarine sanwiches are good, too. And admittedly, to this day, I still have a "soft spot" for Chili, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
bleedoff said:
i prefer our local (quebec) Specialty the POUTINE , for those who dont know what it is its mix of french fries whit gravy sauce and cheese (cheddar).
We have something similar here, but we use chili ontop of the fries and shredded cheese :p "chili fries!'

I dont like them, but I'm a big food junkie, (food network rox!)

Tacos are good.

Quiznos Prime Rib Peppercorn subs are better. I could eat those for a year and not get sick of them.

Sean Bradley said:
Tacos are good.

Quiznos Prime Rib Peppercorn subs are better. I could eat those for a year and not get sick of them.

you lieeeeee!!!!!! :p
Those are good also

If you dont like tacos you'r Mexican oh.....Wait.......Crap mexican's like tacos.....Well if you dont like taco's you'r some kind of person who doesent like tacos. I LOVE TACOS!

smilie120 said:
If you dont like tacos you'r Mexican oh.....Wait.......Crap mexican's like tacos.....Well if you dont like taco's you'r some kind of person who doesent like tacos. I LOVE TACOS!

Im mexican... tacos don't taste good when white people make them... real mexican food not white mexican food comes from the resturants that don't look fancy.. just cause the waiter is mexican doesn't mean the cook is.. my grandma makes the best tacos.... who likes empanadas?

sssancheznes said:
Im mexican... tacos don't taste good when white people make them... real mexican food not white mexican food comes from the resturants that don't look fancy.. just cause the waiter is mexican doesn't mean the cook is.. my grandma makes the best tacos.... who likes empanadas?

Viva Mexico! and yea when other races make them, they don't taste as good as the homeland makes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back