• Hot dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AoBfrost said:
I would pick other, but I felt like making my favorite out of all those, so I picked pizza.

A domino's deluxe pizza with a nice thick hand tossed crust, delicious the next morning, lunch and dinner.
-mouth waters- ohhh yeah...

Last edited by a moderator:
Portuguese cuisine FTW! (jeeze how many times have i said ftw in my posts :cautious: )
An awesome dinner would consist of kale soup, plenty of others hearty soups, chouriço, popsigs(don't know if thats how you spell it but its portuguese bread), malasada, and rice pudding. Theres so much other good Portuguese food just cant think of it.
When I went to the Azores I had some very good food. Cant wait till easter cause we always make Portuguese sweet bread.

Well it looks like pizza is winning :p. (I'm not counting "other" because there is probably only one vote per "other" food).

Reilly said:
Portuguese cuisine FTW! (jeeze how many times have i said ftw in my posts :cautious: )
An awesome dinner would consist of kale soup, plenty of others hearty soups, chouriço, popsigs(don't know if thats how you spell it but its portuguese bread), malasada, and rice pudding. Theres so much other good Portuguese food just cant think of it.
When I went to the Azores I had some very good food. Cant wait till easter cause we always make Portuguese sweet bread.

Add in some baked cod and grilled sardines and I'm with ya!

If I had to pick from the list I would say pizza. It doesn't go bad if you leave it out. And it's tasty hot, cold, or stale.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on where its from. Pizza is the best out of the main ones there, but the best is definitley CHEESESTEAKS!!!!!

I am SO from philly.

PIZZA!!!! but only because i eat tacos all the time cuz my parents like Mexican food, (its a free meal im not complaining) but id have to say a club sandwich is my absolute favorite, mmmm.... deeelicious, but i can make some killer sandwiches tho :p so maybe i should just say sandwich? (i should name the next tastiest sandwich i make....)

I agree with bleedoff the best thing in the world is a good Poutine from Quebec.
Great now I want to eat one :notworthy:

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back