Soft Parts Best Undersuit For The Mark-Vi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

I am just trying to figure out what may be the best undersuit I can go with for the Mark VI I am wroking on whether to go with Underarmor, a Jumpsuit, or what? I am looking at going as close to the best as I can without getting too high in the price range looking at about 300 for a budget on the undersuit.

There were some motorcycle suits from Six Six One, from what I can remember, though there are probably better alternatives that I don't know about.

you can ask blue realm for one of his, he just finished molding his. also you can ask adam what kind he used, because his worked out great for him.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
There were some motorcycle suits from Six Six One, from what I can remember, though there are probably better alternatives that I don't know about.

Thanks Imgonnagetyou I'll look into that and Adam I'll see about finding out what the other Adams' suit source was if I can. I would go for Blue Realm but since I read somewhere the suit is molded it will probably be out of my price range.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deffinately go for the Blue Realms undersuit.

That thing is a beauty and will make you look even more badass. It might even be in your budget's price range!

-Pony

In my opinion, I think the best thing for you would probably BR's or the sixsixone pressure suit. I also did some research and came up with some cheaper alternatives. Just search around for motocross protection. You'll find a lot of good, cheap padded suits. Also try eBay. Always try eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back