Best way to get " Mongoose Mowdown"

Status
Not open for further replies.
iamyourcousin228 said:
yeah i did this for overkill, kill frenzy and steppin razorr. It was nice and everyone got achivements and i ranked up to captain that same game since i won while gettin the filling frenzy. But i cant get the level point achivements. those are the hardest.
Find all the skulls and turn some of them on while playing at least Heroic. Certain skulls turned on will be easier than others on different levels. Playing on Heroic gives you a 2x(?) point multiplier at the end. Legendary is 4x(?) I believe.

The only achievements left for me are 'killing frenzy', 'overkill', 'two for one', and 'we're in for some chop'. All these have to be done in Lone Wolves, except the last one.

-Magnum

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have to do the mongoose one, Two for One, the grenade stick one, and some more of the campaign ones and then i've got it. Security helm, here I come!

23Magnum said:
Find all the skulls and turn some of them on while playing at least Heroic. Certain skulls turned on will be easier than others on different levels. Playing on Heroic gives you a 2x(?) point multiplier at the end. Legendary is 4x(?) I believe.

The only achievements left for me are 'killing frenzy', 'overkill', 'two for one', and 'we're in for some chop'. All these have to be done in Lone Wolves, except the last one.

-Magnum

Legendary with 2 gold skulls turned on works every time as long as you don't die too much. :D

I also need killing frenzy. I've gotten at least 10 sprees of 9 but just can't seem to get that last one to make it 10 in Lone Wolves (might have to derank a bit). For some reason I haven't been able to get "we're in for some chop" in campaign, it just doesn't register even when I kill something with a trip mine...

Actually anybody have tips on how to get that one?

As to the question asked at the begining of the thread.... how to get a mongoose mowdown? simple. Run someone over with a mongoose in lonewolfs.

Sigma-LS said:
Legendary with 2 gold skulls turned on works every time as long as you don't die too much. :D

I also need killing frenzy. I've gotten at least 10 sprees of 9 but just can't seem to get that last one to make it 10 in Lone Wolves (might have to derank a bit). For some reason I haven't been able to get "we're in for some chop" in campaign, it just doesn't register even when I kill something with a trip mine...

Actually anybody have tips on how to get that one?
i threw my trip mine on the wraith near the end of tsavo highway, then shot it. it blew up the wraith and i got the acheivment. you may have to weaken it with nades first though.

To get a mongoose mowdown, it helps to target one of two people that are already shooting at each other. Their shield needs to be down, or the mongoose won't kill them. I got mine on high ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back