Best Wii accident ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA, Wii-tard! (<---FS came up with that)

That mom was pissed, even if she did say "That's alright".

HAHA!:lol:

PS - Frost you don't need the underlined part here [*youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDiqQgZkw3E[/youtube*]. The embeding should work once you delete that part.

From the description:
THIS DID NOT RESULT IN THE TELEVISION GETTING BROKEN. WHAT GOT BROKEN WAS THE GLASS DOOR COVERING THE ENTERTAINMENT CENTER SHELVES.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a discussion regarding the wiitard (lawl) phenomena at a bar last night.
Some random fella at the bar joined in, 'I knew this guy who left a gash on his new plasma cause his wiimote flew at it so fast!' He ruined a 3k tv.

rofl

Somewhere a businessman at Sony is in his office remarking about a decrease in PS3 sales but a dramatic increase in TV sales!

Dang. I didnt read that until now, I guess he didnt break his TV, but it is still funny.

btw. People who use those wii sports attachments look stupid when playing, they DONT help you at all. They just add weight and more danger to your TV/others.

Actually the wii dog video is fake, the guy was wagging his dog's arm around like that. A Dog cannot physically keep his/her arm up in the air that high for a constant period of time.

But frost in parts of the video it shows the dog waving its arm. Why can't it be true? ITs possible

If you skip to round the 50 second mark you'll notice that the wii control strapped to the dog's arm isn't even turned on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back