Big Daddy, Drill Redone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
After seeing a post I decided to go ahead and see what we can do for Big Daddy. Here is the 1st video on many to come.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfPVb0zBMmA[/media]

Ithica

Dave, it's not the concept Big Daddy. It's the prototype Big Daddy, the very first one. He's the main character of the second game that just came out. Looking forward to your work on it. I'll be watching it closely. I've been thinking about tackling this myself when I get a chance.

Once the diving helmet is done the rest will be cake.

EDIT: I will also comment that this is my fave of the 3 Big Daddies and the one that has the best mobility.

I wish you luck on this, I've been getting some pressure to do one of those from some of my friends now that I am wrapping up my MC costume, we'll see what happens with it, though your stuff always turns out great.

This should be pretty sweet. It should be a big project, but you've completed so much, I'm comfident you can complete this.

And Ithica, look at your post count, you cannot make another post. Ever.

that costume should rip man, good luck with that. What you using for the helmet? You already got something made?

yo dave looks like a great idea. im bout to start on the same suit right now. how are you going to make the helmet do you have a pep file made for you or is it going to be a scratch build

ENNNHHH!!!!

I just got started unfolding the old big daddy.

Now my work is unimportant!:( :( :( :(

Now im sad inside.

We are doing a custom helm. Sorry I had to make a post sooner or later....I didn't even notice the post count.

Ithica

A_Guardian said:
ENNNHHH!!!!

Now my work is unimportant! :( :( :( :(

Now im sad inside.

Don't worry buddy if you want the new suit I'll have it soon enough from the game and you can have fun to your hearts content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendude said:
Don't worry buddy if you want the new suit I'll have it soon enough from the game and you can have fun to your hearts content.

Weeeee!!!!!

More unfolding! :)

still should work on the old big daddy.

The body will be hard to complete thought.

Nice cant wait, tho as for you using those cardboard tubes for the back 2 containers, I think they might have to be bigger, tho of course I have no idea how much bondo your going to put on it :p. How are you going to make the inner 2 vials, which as far as I know is 1 for the EVE vial (for the plasmids/powers) And 1 for health. And the liquid inside it? Going to paint it or, what I have seen someone else do with a steampunk outfit use different colours shampoos and just throw them in there. (1 blue and 1 red then of course :p) Great going tho :p!

Archien said:
Nice cant wait, tho as for you using those cardboard tubes for the back 2 containers, I think they might have to be bigger, tho of course I have no idea how much bondo your going to put on it :p. How are you going to make the inner 2 vials, which as far as I know is 1 for the EVE vial (for the plasmids/powers) And 1 for health. And the liquid inside it? Going to paint it or, what I have seen someone else do with a steampunk outfit use different colours shampoos and just throw them in there. (1 blue and 1 red then of course :p) Great going tho :p!

Your best bet for the liquid inside the tubes is to use plain ol' water and food coloring and put that into a couple of tubes.

A_Guardian said:
ENNNHHH!!!!

Now my work is unimportant! :( :( :( :(

Now im sad inside.

I am using it.

DylanMarx said:
I am using it.

Hopefully.

You started the thread that the file I'm unfolding came from.

If you weren't i would have to give up unfolding. :p

Here is a small update for you all...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp5-JvoExSY[/media]

Ithica

I love the lifecast. Makes me want to have a zombie Dave costume or an army or zombie Dave costumes...

The T51 Bio is excellent. The Big Daddy is shaping up nicely too.

My god! Ithica that predator armor looks SWEET...

Man you go fast, the boots look awesome to... If you're planning on doin the drill how are you planning on doing it?

Cheers, dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back