Big News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisting Neather

Well ya.... :D
Well asked the question, and she said yes. That was a few months ago. Now, after pictuers, cake shopping, a ton of stress over dresses... ect. Its only a few weeks away! Im at work right now, so I cant add our engagment photo right now, but I just couldnt hold it in anymore!

I cant wait!

BTW The wedding is on the 22nd of November.

Adam, BRI, Link, KuroKuma, I would invite you and all of my other firends on here, but since I live in Idaho, I dont think you'll be comming... but your invited anyways! I know that its a bit odd, since we;ve never really met, but Ive spent the last 2 years on this site and I feel like Ive really gotten to know you guys. If you are intersted in actully comming PM me and I'll let you know more...

OH! I almost forgot, this is my 350th post!
...In the whole 2+years I've been here, this is my 350th :(
Well, I follow that bit of advice and dont post unless it adds to the discusion.

So anyways I'll put up our engament pictures after I get home in 3 hours...

LastSpartan said:
Congrats buddy!

You don't to worry for a dress, give her a Master chief outfit! ^^
How about a Cortana outfit for her? lol

Anyways. Congrats man, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doez dat BRI invite mean me? ^^

CONGRATULATIONS NEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 tie that knot and enjoy the rest of your life! On my way to Canada to spend the next 4 years of my life (quite possibly actually) I'll stop by and give you two my humblest congrats!

2 ideas come to mind.

1. 405th wedding Crashers Brigade

2. Spartan Saber arch at the entrance to the chapel..

lol seriously, congratulations. May you and your blushing bride-to-be have many a happy year.

Congrats on the engagement and soon-to-be ceremony.

Only the best wishes for you and your fiance!

If the wedding crashers brigade is on, count me in!

CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!! You should definitely make a black & white tuxedo MKVI and get married in that, that would be badass!!!

Congratulations! May you have a happy life together. Here's wishing you the best on the 22nd and everyday after that.

Twisting_Neather said:
Yes it dose. When are you heading to canada?

The second Obama moves into the White House lol. Or I may just go back to Thailand since I have dual citizenship there.... i dont know yet....

sorry that was off topic.

Are you gonna get married in your spartan armor? (this reminds me of Dreads' marriage thread lol)

BlacRoseImmortal said:
The second Obama moves into the White House lol. Or I may just go back to Thailand since I have dual citizenship there.... i dont know yet....
sorry that was off topic.

Are you gonna get married in your spartan armor? (this reminds me of Dreads' marriage thread lol)

No.... :lol: Just a traditional Tux for me, and the white dress for her.

Well then maybe you should just move to Idaho, that way if things get really bad, you can just hop the border. (That and its a Red state) Anyways, thank you everyone for your enthusiasm. Sorry I didn't get home until 11 last night and completely spaced uploading our photos. I'll be getting off work early today though so I'll upload them ASAP.

Oh in other news, I bought a house too :D moving in on the 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back