Bioshock Rabbit Splicer Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

funk bro

Hey everyone,
Here is the pepekura:

DSC05364.jpg

This is my first project some i'm kind of stumped on what to do with this now...
How does this paper mask become a full mask...

I am working with a friend with this, he said to use Resin then Fibre Glass.

Thanks

use 4+ coats of resin or fiberglass resin on each side then cover with a layer of bondo(bondo isnt always needed depending on how much it will be used) after thats done you might want to add some padding to the bits that you will be in contact with or you could end up pretty uncomfertable.

use 4+ coats of resin or fiberglass resin on each side then cover with a layer of bondo(bondo isnt always needed depending on how much it will be used) after thats done you might want to add some padding to the bits that you will be in contact with or you could end up pretty uncomfertable.

Resin and fiberglass resin usually are the same thing. What yo forgot to mention is the fiberglass itself :)
So, use two or three coats of pure resin on the outside, until it doesn't warp any more, then use fiberglass-reinforced resin on the inside. You probably won't need many layers with that. After that, use body filler to smooth it out.

(By the way, you may want to delete that second post with the same content.)

Been to the DIY store n theres soo many different types and brands of Resin, What brand should we go for? :)

Usually, people use polyester resin. It will probably say something about using it with fibre glass on the package. If there are different kinds of that, you can either do it the easy or the hard way. Easy is closing your eyes and just picking one. Hard is reading up on each product and choosing one by it's chemical and physical properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back