Black Holes

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, to staff - if this could be better placed within LHC thread, please lock this away, my apologies in that case. But seeing how several people expressed desire to read it, in order not to have them overlook the post with my attachment, I decided to make a new thread.

To those who download and read it - please ignore the first and second (empty) page, it's just info on my graduate paper (my name, school name, paper name, tutor name etc. - it was done in Croatia, seeing how that's where I graduated, as a part of a combo of English and Physics). While working on this paper, I've come across many theories and findings about micro black holes and their nature. You can find the list of literature I used while writing this appended to the end of the paper.

Hope you enjoy it.

I was actually expecting that you'd whip out field equations and general relativity stuff. I guessed wrong. :cry:

Ral Partha said:
I was actually expecting that you'd whip out field equations and general relativity stuff. I guessed wrong. :cry:

From what I've read so far, it seems fairly easy to understand... even for a high school junior like me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but even then, it isnt so simple, most of my friends would go LOLWUT at this, but i guess we are both intelligent juniors :D

rvb4life said:
Yeah, but even then, it isnt so simple, most of my friends would go LOLWUT at this, but i guess we are both intelligent juniors :D

Yay for us.

I may be intelligent, but I procrastinate like hell. I have an essay due in about two hours (online submission, deadline at midnight). *goes to work on brainstorming and outline*

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to make it easy to understand, otherwise my tutor wouldn't have a clue what I was saying. I've had a tutor for English class, not Physics.

Good! Something an old guy like me can understand! I've forgotten most of my Physics classes. I'll have to read it this weekend. Thanks for posting this Odessa.

No problem, hope you'll like it. I wasn't happy with having to simplify it (I like the big words myself) but it seems to make people more interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back