BLIZZARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Hey guys. For any of you that will be effected by the oncoming storm, please be careful out there. Roads will be bad and dangerous to travel on. If you don't have to go out, stay in and work on your suits/builds. Be safe and may God protect you and your loved ones where ever they may be.

Hoping for enough snow overnight so that when I get up in the morning I can declare nope not going. But I need us to pass the 10 inch mark. So if its going to snow. Snow baby snow.

I just made it back from PAX. It's just starting here in NW PA....

90% of the dock workers are taking the day off tomorrow no matter what so I might have the day off regardless of how much snow. If that happens company forces us to use a personal day. If company decides to close, then it's a paid day off.

Well the blizzard of 2017 here in my section of pa. Was well a flop. Woke up to about 3 inches of snow. So off to work I went. We got maybe 4 more during the day. And a bit more overnight. But on the nice side I am off normally today and tomorrow so I have been sitting here painting my Space Wolves being I brought them home from the club for amusement during the pitiful blizzard we had. I think later this morning I am going to print out the templates to do a set of WETA style ODST shin guards. I have been wanting to redo my original shins for some time now. Guess I should get started. Not like I have to worry about running the 3d printer being neither of the 2 places I have ordered PLA from seem to be able to figure out how to get it shipped out. I had ordered from walmart at a really good price and both of my orders got cancelled. I still dont understand the how and why of that. So I ordered from amazon and paid a lot more for the same material and still waiting for it to ship.

OHHH yeah I need to size and print templates for a foam MC for a co worker of mine so he can start his master chief.

Yep.....very disappointing "Blizzard". I worked on my thigh pieces, got in some details and correct sizing. and started on new prop weapon. A DMR......going to use my favorite material.....FOAM BOARD!!!!! It's been a while since I said that word. I have my templates all printed, taped down and traced out. Now to cut everything out and glue together.

Agree this "Blizzard" was a joke calling for 12-20 inches got 8 or 9. I wish they would charge the news outlets with inciting a panic but I know that will never happen.

Yeah tuesday was the worst up around corning. Today is a joke but i still called in because they plowing was a joke. So gunna get more trooper done here in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back