Blue Realm

Adam

Community Founder
I was just watching Discovery HD and there was a show on called... Blue Realm. It's about ocean animals and things like that. It reminded me of our good friend Blue Realm here at Mjolnir. Anyways, I thought the narrator sounded familiar, so I checked out the credits, and you guessed it. Voiced by our favorite guy in 500 lbs of armor! Steve Downs creeeeeepy.

Is that how you got your name BR?

BlueRealm

:lindsey: I don’t think i was half that creative when making my name...

Blue Realm is just short for Blue Realm Studios. That’s the name of my prop company (tax purposes). I came up with the name because I'm partially color blind and the only color that stands out vividly to me is the color blue. So in a since through my eyes I live in a blue realm... OOOHHH JUST GOT DEEP!!! So that’s how I got my name.

Redsleighdown

BlueRealm said:
:lindsey: I don’t think i was half that creative when making my name...

Blue Realm is just short for Blue Realm Studios. That’s the name of my prop company (tax purposes). I came up with the name because I'm partially color blind and the only color that stands out vividly to me is the color blue. So in a since through my eyes I live in a blue realm... OOOHHH JUST GOT DEAP!!! So that’s how I got my name.
OOOHHH JUST MISSPELLED DEEP!!! ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

WanderingRon1n

the guy who does the voice for Gravemind did the voice of Maurice in happy feet. i laughed. and the girl who does the voice for cortana does the voice for Princess Peach and Toad.

Keegan

box o crayons said:
wow i hadnt even notices nice find moosguy and its exactly too years thats funny

1 year, 11 months actually.

But still, interesting topic to the least. Stupid Necro though, reported.

Last edited by a moderator: