Props Blueprints Halo 2 Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa....

Looking good! And because I like to use a lot of custom cardboard pieces on my armor/weapon builds, these blueprints will make it super easy for me to add all the right ones!

Love it! This might sound cheesy, but Elvis, you're the King of weapon blueprints! :)

(Elvis is Spartan II's name for those that don't know)

pooper said:
whoa....

Looking good! And because I like to use a lot of custom cardboard pieces on my armor/weapon builds, these blueprints will make it super easy for me to add all the right ones!

Love it! This might sound cheesy, but Elvis, you're the King of weapon blueprints! :)

(Elvis is Spartan II's name for those that don't know)

BOLD # 1: Thanks, Mike! These are actually being drawn up for another member here, but I'd look forward to seeing what you could do with these blueprints, too.

BOLD # 2: LMAO! :lol Thanks. Yeah, it's kinda cheesey, but at the same time it works for me :) heh

Now, for a bit of that additional description on this project:

Thanks to the in-game pics juliet76 PM'd me, I've got more than enough reference material to do an adequate job on these. I'd noticed in the initial "polished" draft I did back in 2007 that there were a number of details missing from what is seen on the in-game model.

As such, I knew it would be necessary to redo the side profile to incorporate the rest of the details not included in my original draft. The comparison between the original and recent drafts can be seen in one of the links posted at the beginning of this thread.

What should really help things along is that since I've done up schematics for the HALO 3 version of the SR, I can use those as a guideline for designing and sizing the HALO 2 version.

Of course, with the better part of my days now taken up with work, it's kind of a given that work on this (and other projects) will slow down some. But, I'll continue to put as much time into these as my schedule will allow, moving ever forward to its obvious conclusion.

So, stay tuned... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back